At The Harbour Inn Marina, we have 52 transient boat slips, fitting a range of boat sizes. Our numerous amenities and competitive pricing make us the most desirable destination for our guests traveling by water.
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa offers one of the finest marinas in the Chesapeake Bay area. Conveniently located on the Miles River off of Eastern Bay, our full-service marina features all the amenities you would expect to find at a waterfront resort.
Let our experienced and courteous staff help you tie down while you enjoy a refreshing swim or a drink by the pool. Enjoy one of our many spa treatments or take a leisurely bike ride into town.
Annual and seasonal dockage rates are available for the 2020 boating season. To book a future reservation or find out additional information, click here.
- Weekday - $2.60 per foot ($95 minimum)
- Weekend* - $3.95 per foot ($175 minimum)
- Hourly - $20/hour (not including use of the resort bicycles or car service)
- *Please call about Holiday and Festival Weekend rates and availability
- Weekday - $1.00 per foot (no minimum)
- Weekend* - $1.50 per foot (no minimum)
- *Weekend rates apply Friday through Monday on Holiday weekends.
- 30 amps/110V - $15.00 per cord/per day
- 50 amps/220V - $25.00 per cord/per day
- 100 amps/110V - $65.00 per cord/per day
- Pump-Out Service - $8.00 per boat
- 52 transient slips
- Dockside electricity and city water
- Clean and modern showers
- Pump-out station
- Laundry facilities
- Daily complimentary newspapers
- Wireless Internet
- Marina check-in: 1 pm; check-out: noon
- Weekday minimum, $95 in season; weekend minimum, $175 in season
- No minimum applies October 20 through April 22nd
- $25 deposit required for reservation
- All rates subject to change without notice
- $35 resort fee applies daily; includes WiFi, car service, bicycles, local newspaper, hot coffee + tea available all day in Ship Store, pool access + pool towels, guest computer access, printing capabilities, and fitness room access
- Full service breakfast is available in our 2nd floor dining room for $12.50/person
- 38 degrees 47.13'
- W 076 degrees 13.15'
- VHF 16
Visit Our Ship Store
WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF SNACKS, SUNDRIES, ESSENTIALS AND GIFTS.
Our Ship Store offers a wide variety of snacks, essentials and gifts. Here you’ll find our exclusive Harbour Inn logo shirts, T-shirts, hats and bags, along with the basic necessities you might have left behind. There is complimentary hot coffee, iced coffee and hot tea available 24/7, as well as an ice machine. Our staff will gladly assist you in finding Chesapeake Bay maps, charts, even laundry detergent and sunscreen!
The Ship Store is open 24 hours a day so feel free to stop by and browse on your way to or from your boat. You might be surprised at what you’ll find!