At The Harbour Inn Marina, we have 47 transient boat slips, fitting a range of boat sizes. Our numerous amenities and competitive pricing make us the most desirable destination for our guests traveling by water.
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa offers one of the finest marinas in the Chesapeake Bay area. Conveniently located on the Miles River off of Eastern Bay, our full-service marina features all the amenities you would expect to find at a waterfront resort.
Let our experienced and courteous staff help you tie down while you enjoy a refreshing swim or a drink by the pool. Enjoy one of our many spa treatments or take a leisurely bike ride into town.
Annual and seasonal dockage rates are available for the 2018 boating season. To book a future reservation or find out additional information, click here.
- Weekday - $2.60 per foot ($55 minimum)
- Weekend* - $3.55 per foot ($75 minimum)
- *Please call about Holiday Weekend rates and availability.
- Weekday - $1.00 per foot (no minimum)
- Weekend* - $1.50 per foot (no minimum)
- *Weekend rates apply Friday through Monday on Holiday weekends.
- 30 amps/110V - $15.00 per cord/per day
- 50 amps/220V - $25.00 per cord/per day
- 100 amps/110V - $65.00 per cord/per day
- Pump-Out Service - $8.00 per boat
- *Hourly rates starting at $10.00 per hour. Not including use of the resort bicycles or van service.
- 52 transient slips
- Dockside electricity and city water
- Clean and modern showers
- Complimentary cable hook-up
- Pump-out station
- Laundry facilities
- Daily complimentary newspapers
- Wireless Internet
- Marina check-in: 1 pm; check-out: noon
- Weekday minimum, $55 in season; weekend minimum, $70 in season
- No minimum applies October 20 through April 22nd
- Deposit required for reservation
- All rates subject to change without notice
- Resort fee applies
- Marina guests have full use of hotel amenities: shuttle service, pool, pool towels, bicycles, wi-fi, local newspaper, continental breakfast daily and access to a guest computer
- 38 degrees 47.13'
- W 076 degrees 13.15'
- VHF 16
Visit Our Ship Store
WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF SNACKS, SUNDRIES, ESSENTIALS AND GIFTS.
Our Ship Store offers a wide variety of snacks, essentials and gifts. Here you’ll find our exclusive Harbour Inn logo shirts, T-shirts, hats and bags, along with the basic necessities you might have left behind. Our staff will gladly assist you in finding Chesapeake Bay maps, charts, even laundry detergent and sunscreen!
The Ship Store is open 24 hours a day so feel free to stop by and browse on your way to or from your boat. You might be surprised at what you’ll find!